About the project
The Open to change project develops between 1.03.2020 – 31.08.2021 in international partnership with organizations from 4 countries: Romania, Italy, Lithuania and Turkey and is funded by the European Union through the Erasmus+ program, Key Action 2, Strategic Partnerships in the Youth Field.
The general aim of the project is to increase active citizenship and the participation of young people in community life.
- 4 youth workers
- English knowledge
- Experience in working with youngsters
- Study – Practices, Human Rights Activities – Active Citizenship, Democracy and Participation
- International Seminar – educational practices and techniques in the field of human rights, citizenship and active participation (Note: The seminar is planned to take place in Italy, in February 2021, travel and subsistence are covered by International Center for Education in the limit of the approved budget. If the epidemiological situation will not allow participants travelling, the activity will take place online)
- Supporting young people in carrying out local volunteer projects
- Participate in international activities and exchange experience with youth workers in partner countries;
- Develop your knowledge and skills in conducting youth programs in the field of citizenship and active participation;
- You get involved in the community;
- You develop personally and professionally;
- You receive the Youthpass Certificate;
- You develop your communication in English.