4 young people: 18-25 years old
1 group leader with no age limit
Knowledge of English
Interest in the field of entrepreneurship
Priority is given to young people with limited opportunities, as well as gender balance
About the project
Youth into Businesses is an international partnership between organizations from 7 countries: Romania, Italy, Armenia, Ukraine, Slovakia, Georgia and Spain, funded by the European Union through the Erasmus + Program – Youth Mobility Projects.
Objectives and activities
The youth exchange aims to offer young people, including those with limited opportunities, the opportunity to develop their personal skills and employability skills by participating in experiential entrepreneurial activities.
The activities cover the following topics:
- key concepts in the field of entrepreneurship, the profile of a young entrepreneur;
- elaboration of a business plan;
- teambuilding, communication and leadership in a business;
- marketing plan, materials and promotion channels;
- sales plan;
- discussions with sales and accounting experts;
- intercultural activities.
Meet other young people online, socialize, make new friends
Have fun and learn in a multicultural context
You develop personally and professionally
You develop your digital skills
You increase your chances of employment / self-employment
You develop your communication in English
You receive a Youthpass Certificate