Between November 9-13, International Center for Education, together with its partners, Enoros Consulting Ltd from Cyprus and MV International from Italy will hold the webinar ICT tools, online promotion and sale.
The activity takes place within the project The power of YouthSelf, funded by the European Union through the Erasmus + program, Key Action 2, Strategic Partnerships in the field of youth and aims to develop knowledge and skills among 30 young people from partner countries in the use of ICT tools , promotion and online sales.
The main activities will focus on topics such as:
- Essential digital tools: online communication, graphics, use of basic applications
- Product launch, marketing and online promotion
- Improving the life skills and employment capacity of 30 young people with reduced opportunities in partner organizations by developing a curriculum and participating in training activities on personal development
- Developing knowledge and skills in the use of ICT tools, promotion and online sales among 30 young people with reduced opportunities from partner organizations
- Development of participants’ basic knowledge in the field of social entrepreneurship and stimulation of entrepreneurship through workshops study visits to social enterprises.