The Training Course aimed to develop knowledge and skills of youth workers from the partner organizations to recruit, train and motivate volunteers thus, providing a robust structure for them to work within.
- Center for Education and Consulting Structural Instruments (Romania-Targu-Jiu)
- MV International (Italy – Sassari)
- Institute for Global Education Exchange and Intership – IGEEI (Philippines – Cainta)
- Brigada de Voluntarios Bolivarianos del Peru (Peru – Lima)
- Circulo Italo Argentino Raices Sarda Buenos Aires Norte (Argentina – Buenos Aires)
- Center for Development of Community Initiative and Environment (Viet Nam – Hanoi)
– Understanding of the phases and procedures for volunteer management.
– Job managing and coordinating volunteers who join the organisation and engage in its activity.
– Correct incorporation in the organisation and in the activity of people desirous of volunteering.
The training course was structured in 4 modules:
- Planning for Volunteer Involvement – preparing for volunteer involvement, volunteer motivations, identifying and developing volunteer role descriptions;
- Volunteer Recruitment and Selection – volunteer recruitment, campaigns and effective advertising, managing volunteer applications, conducting an interview, volunteer selection process;
- Day-to-Day Management of Volunteers– what is a volunteer management programme, agreement, team management, recognition of volunteers, assessing the program, managing exists of volunteers;
- Train the volunteer – structured training programme, on the job training, ongoing training.